Drugs Index & Guide for Medical Students - Drugs Dictionary Offline: Free
Drug Hand Book is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug Hand Book and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Drugs Index & Guide for Medical Students - Drugs Dictionary Offline: Free is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Drugs Index & Guide for Medical Students - Drugs Dictionary Offline: Free (version 3.0) has a file size of 11.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 255 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.